September 26, 2022
Information SiliconView Collects and Uses
When communicating with SiliconView, all communications will be transmitted and stored by us. SiliconView may receive Personal Information from registrations, request forms, surveys, contests, e-mail, phone, or other means from:
- you, directly; when and however you provide it to us, whether via phone, chats, emails, web forms, social media; subscribing to marketing materials; or in the course of providing products or services to SiliconView; or receiving products or services from SiliconView.
- prospective and current customers using SiliconView hosting and information technology services;
- users of any mobile-device applications that we offer (such as our iOS and Android applications);
- service providers and business partners;
- job applicants; and
- other third-parties that it interacts with
SiliconView gives you choices about the ways we collect, use, and share your Personal Information. For example, you can choose whether you would like to receive communications from us, and what contact and/or financial information will be stored in a user account you create with us. Note that for some services, if you choose not to provide certain details, some of your experiences with us may be affected. When you work with us or use certain services, you may be prompted to create a user account. Your user account may hold Personal Information that you provide, such as name, mailing address, email address, or credit card information.
We may also collect information that is related to you but that does not personally identify you (“Non-personal Information”). Non-personal Information also includes information that could personally identify you in its original form, but that we have modified (for instance, by aggregating, anonymizing or de-identifying such information) to remove or hide any Personal Information.
How SiliconView Uses Personal Information
SiliconView processes, collects, transfers, and uses this data for a range of business purposes including: provision of information regarding products or services; payment processing; industry benchmarking and analysis consistent with our legitimate business purpose; to help us serve you; to improve the quality or personalization of our service to you; to prevent or detect fraud; or to fulfill any purpose for which you provide it. SiliconView may process your credit card details to collect payment from customers regarding orders of products and services. For those with whom we have or are contemplating entering into a business relationship, additional business purposes may include: project management; workforce management and development; budget planning and administration; compensation; auditing, compliance, risk management and security purposes; business travel; expense management; communications; work-related injury and illness reporting; legal proceedings and government investigations, including preservation of relevant data; monitoring and surveillance for industrial hygiene, and public health and safety.
When you provide Personal Information to SiliconView in the ways described in this Privacy Statement, you agree that you are authorized to provide that information and are accepting this Privacy Statement and any supplementary privacy statement that may be relevant to you. If you do not agree, please do not register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with our services, websites, or mobile-device applications.
SiliconView Commitment to Data Security
SiliconView works hard to provide a high level of security on our website. SiliconView uses technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, including: encryption of sensitive information, password protections, and restricted access, where such measures are appropriate or required by law. SiliconView also reviews its security procedures periodically to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods.
Unfortunately, the transmission and processing of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to or hosted on our Website. Where required under law, we will notify you of any loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Information that may affect you so that you can take the appropriate actions for the due protection of your rights.
Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk and we are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents to the fullest extent permitted by law. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Third Party Services
Our website or services may link to third party websites, services, and applications. Any interactions you have with these websites, services, or applications are beyond the control of Daktronics, and Daktronics is not responsible for any information collected through these means. Any information that you provide to these third parties independently is subject to their respective privacy policies and practices.
ICIMS provides application management services for Daktronics. Ultimate Software provides human resource management services for Daktronics. These third parties may store or process user-provided personally identifiable information, including contact information and information related to the user’s employment history and relevant past experiences, for employment or recruitment purposes.
- For technical issues with your profile, contact Daktronics. Daktronics employees and employment candidates may also contact Human Resources with any questions, concerns, or inquiries regarding their Personal Information.
- For more information on third-party vendor Ultimate Software’s privacy practices, go to: http://www.ultimatesoftware.com/Privacy-Policy
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your visits to our website or information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address (which may allow us to infer your general location). The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit a company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (such as recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
If you have any questions, please contact us as follows:
Attn: Legal Department
201 Daktronics Drive
PO Box 5128 Brookings, SD 57006-5128